IMAGERS is an Atlanta-based Print & Brand Communication company. Founded in 1947, IMAGERS is a leader in quality, technology, and service for design, print, and brand communication. Our experience, expertise, and innovation in the digital era date back to the 1980s when we pioneered advances in digital printing, large format printing, and e-commerce ordering and fulfillment.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality and timely execution for our clients, by continuously researching new technological innovations, and services, that can benefit our customers.
We have six areas of expertise: Design, Print, Environmental Graphics, Exhibit Displays, Promotional Products, and E-Commerce ordering. Located in the heart of Atlanta, IMAGERS offers a stable work environment with income and professional growth potential.
If you are interested in a position listed below, and have the required experience, please submit your resume using the form at the bottom of this page - (no phone calls please).
IMAGERS is seeking an Account Executive with an entrepreneurial drive for business development. Candidates must have a proven record meeting revenue goals within the graphics and/or printing industry, as well as excellent new business generation skills and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of our six areas of expertise: Design, Print, Environmental Graphics, Exhibit Displays, Promotional Products, and E-Commerce ordering.
This person will benefit from a wealth of current leads, and opportunities, including a talented Account Management team. We offer a stable work environment with income and professional growth potential.
- Prospect locally and nationally for new business development.
- Schedule meetings and needs analysis with prospects and customers and present our services.
- Cultivate new relationships for long term business growth by providing creative solutions for marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives.
- Provide consultative solutions in the areas of environmental graphics, event materials and signage, print on demand programs, promotional products, and related campaigns.
- Learn our structure for consultative selling, and account management.
- Learn our portfolio of services, and how to apply our services to offer solutions for potential customers.
- Learn our quoting system, and provide quotes and proposals to clients as needed.
- Benefit from working with an established account support team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Experience in Large Format Printing, Commercial Printing, Design, or Marketing industry required.
- Self-motivated with a drive for personal success and wealth.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proven work history meeting sales goals required.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Candidates with formal sales training preferred but not required.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume using the form below.